YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Throughout the series, we'll answer these and other questions
- How Many Countries Are There In The World?
- What are the world’s major religions?
- Why are there so many languages in the world?
- Isn’t the Bible translated into all languages?
- Don’t most people understand English?
- Why is 7,000 languages the tip of the iceberg?
- Why should I care about dialects?
- What do you mean by the word “mission?”
- Can’t I stay home and still be a missionary?
- What do you mean by missionary specialists?
- How do missionaries reach people who speak other languages?
- What about people in closed countries?
- Why don’t missionaries use the latest technology?
- Shouldn’t those that hire missionaries also pay them?
- My church sends money to the missionaries every month. Isn’t that enough?
- What more can I do?
- I’m not a good speaker. I work with finances.
- I’m a computer programmer, not an evangelist.
- I’m not computer literate, so I wouldn’t fit in.
- I’d like to go on a trip, but I can only get away for two or three days at the most.
- I don’t live near a mission office and I’m not ready to travel.