WHY I WON'T MAKE A GOOD MISSIONARY
SOME TYPICAL RESPONSESHere are several reasons people give why they think they won't make good missionaries. (Click on each reason to find a response.)
- I’m not a good speaker. I’ve always worked with finances
- I’m a computer programmer, not an evangelist
- I’m not computer literate, so I wouldn’t fit in.
- I’d like to go on a trip, but I can only get away for two or three days at the most
- I don’t live near a mission office and I’m not ready to travel
- I'm really not much good at anything
THE SUPPLY LINEThink of a soldier on the front line. He’s in direct contact with the enemy. But he is not alone. There is a whole supply line of logistics, food, ammunition, intelligence, and guidance stretching behind him far back to his home country.
THE LAW OF CIVILIZATIONDon’t Let The Law Of Civilization stop you from God's plan for your life. What is the Law of Civilization? I think you’ll find it interesting and relevant. Here it is:
WANT TO BE A VOLUNTEER?
A SHORT MISSIONS TRIPWhy should you consider a short term trip? What if you only have a couple of days?
TAKE A TRIP OVERSEASThere are different trips for different folks. To the city or to the jungle. From one day to one year.