LEARN ABOUT LANGUAGES
|Languages of the World|
- How many languages are in the world?
- Why are there so many languages?
- Isn’t the Bible translated into most languages?
- Don’t most people understand English?
- Why are 7,000 languages the tip of the iceberg?
- Why should I care about dialects?
The world’s languages represent one of the major barriers to spreading the gospel. Here are some factors.
DID YOU KNOW?
Here are some Interesting facts about languages. With at least 7,000 known languages in the world, you might have been curious regarding which language is the most-widely spoken as the mother tongue. Did you guess English?