You may want to write your commitment in your Bible or your notebook. Or you could frame it, or put it on your refrigerator. The choice is yours. The main thing is to have a record that you can look at from time to time. Writing it down adds a sense of purpose. How you express it is your decision, but if you say, “Some day I’d like to do something,” it will probably never happen. Be intentional.
2. Check (tick) one or more of the following phrases, or re-write them in your own words.
- I’m willing to be used by God
- I want to make an investment in missions
- With God’s help, I will prepare myself by following the steps in this book
- Tell God you really mean it
- Tell Him you are expecting great things
- Ask Him to show you what to do when the right time comes
Post a Comment